Massage and Reflexology
The following treatments allow you to create your own unique session. Here's how:
1. Choose your session length: 30 mins - £36 / 45 mins - £41 / 60 mins - £46
2. A full body massage or want to be selective? You can choose to treat your arms, legs, back, neck, head and/or shoulders.
3. Choose your therapy from the list below. Feel free to combine them.
4. Lay back, relax and allow the session to soothe away your stresses and aches
5. If you would like longer please add an extra £10 for each additional 15 minutes
Please allow an extra 5 minutes for your first treatment as this includes a consultation.
Hot Stone Fusion - for hundreds of years hot stones have been used by many different cultures in massage. Hot Stone Fusion combines the heat of the hot stones and Swedish body massage. The stones encourages the deep relaxation of the muscles whilst the use of hands and arms will further release knots and tension. A deeply relaxing and stress reducing treatment.
Reflexology is the ancient art of gently massaging the feet or hands, working specific points to stimulate the corresponding organs, muscular and skeletal systems within the body. A very relaxing treatment that can maintain a good working body balance.
Indian Head Massage is a very popular therapy that works the upper body, head and face. It can help soothe away stress and tension, leaving you relaxed, revitalised and re-energised. The treatment can be performed with no oils and fully clothed but for best results the use of oils is recommended.
Swedish body massage is a firm massage that helps to release muscular tension and relieve pain as well as alleviating stress; relaxing the body and enhancing well-being.